Program Guide - Midsumma Festival 2020
Midsumma Extravaganza at Hamer Hall
Midsumma Festival 2020 is now over, but you can still read about the fabulous pre-COVID-19 program that was such a success. The Midsumma Festival 2020 Program Guide is available in many different formats:
- Online: you can browse through the program online, applying filters to drill down into the areas of most interest to you.
- Printed Program Guide: pick up a hard-copy brochure from any one of our Midsumma Venues, or one of the many outlets in Melbourne, and around Australia. View the 2019-2020 distribution list here to see where you can pick up your copy of the printed program, or pay for postage here to have one delivered to your address.
- Flip-through: flip-through the guide online as though you were reading the paper version brochure.
- Festival Planner: a handy calendar-format list that you can download as a spreadsheet.
- Festival Program PDF (19MB): a PDF version of the printed program guide, including all images, which is also screen reader friendly.
- Audio Guides: listen to an introduction to the 2020 Midsumma Festival events that can be enjoyed by people who are blind or have low-vision, or the audio guide specifically for Midsumma Carnival.
- Auslan Guide: a YouTube introduction in Auslan of Auslan-interpreted events.
- All Events: A-Z: the full list of events, sorted alphabetically.
If browsing online, you can apply filters to browse based on access criteria, event categories, dates you're available, venues etc. We have also pre-packaged some special interest guides: Midsumma Presents | Bi & Pan | Drag | Feminist | Gay | Lesbian | Older Audiences | QTPOC & First Nations | Trans & Gender Diverse | Western Region.
See also: Discounted Shows (earlybird offers and 3 show packages) | Access Information (includes lists of Relaxed Performances, Auslan interpreted events, Audio described events and Open Captioned events)