Midsumma Festival Pass
Midsumma Festival 2019 program launch. Photo by Suzanne Balding
Your Midsumma Festival Pass entitles you to a range of benefits.
VIP at Midsumma Carnival, Sunday 19 January 2020 from 11am at Alexandra Gardens
Midsumma Festival's signature opening event, Midsumma Carnival, is itself one of the highlights of the LGBTIQA+ calendar. Whilst this is a free event that anyone can attend, your credential will provide the wearer (+ one guest each) access to the VIP Bar at Carnival. The VIP Bar is in the prominent VIP Area close to the main stage, and the bar will provide you with shorter serving times than the general public bar.
** Please note that for security reasons, VIP passes do not provide access to backstage areas of the festival.
Additional ticket benefits: Midsumma Pass Friendly Events
Producers may at their discretion decide to provide entry for their shows to credential holders 'at the door' where tickets remain available to such shows after all paying patrons have entered. Where applicable, one free entry only per pass; no plus-ones! Remember that passes are not transferable, and that front of house reserve the right to ask for verification that it is indeed your pass (i.e. show your ID, your social media pages, the bio section of your website or any other way your can verify your name alongside a photo of yourself). Check back here for further information and regular updates on applicable events throughout the festival.
- #Hypocrisy - Imogen Stirling
- #HYPOCRISY - Imogen Stirling (H&H)
- A Conversation with Friends
- A Place at the Table: New Stories of the Familiar
- Adam by Frances Poet
- AIDS Memorial Garden Walking Tour
- All The Queens Men Trivia Night
- Archer Magazine's First Nations Issue Launch
- Belinda Hanne Reid: Love, Rorem
- Big Glittery Sh!tshow
- Blanke Pop
- Cavemen by Angus Cameron
- Confessions of a Mormon Boy
- Confetti: Pretty, but a bit of a mess
- Deep Soulful Sweats
- Doing Gender: Old-school Storytelling, New School Stories
- DRAG A THON
- Flesh Coloured Panties Presents...
- GIVE ME LIFE
- Hello! Hi! My name is Shannon. Quick question: how does an adult make new friends?
- How Gay Am I?
- How To Be A Rockstar
- Love By The Hour
- Man Up!
- Motafrenz Magical Mystery Tour
- New Balance
- NUDIES Nude Masquerade Ball
- Once Upon A Drag Storytime
- One Pan Cooking
- Queen Bette
- Queer Playwriting Award Showcase
- Queer Pool Party
- Sugarbabies: A Boylesque Musical
- Sunday at the Baths: Queer Soirée
- The Boy I Paid For
- The Campaign
- The Cat Eats Dickalicious
- The Feather in the Web
- The Top Secret Violin Case
- Unmasking Prince Charming
- Updating Our Stories, Healing Our Lives
- When the Light Leaves
- Whoop Dee Doo: Another Late Night Revue