Queer PHOTO - Activity: Pet Portraits with Elvin Lam
Image: by Elvin Lam
Want to be added to the wait list for this event? Just fill in this little form here --> midsumma.org.au/waitlist.
It's pet photoshoot time! What cuter way to celebrate your love for your pet than with a photoshoot!
Elvin Lam will be hosting this super special addition to the Queer PHOTO Festival.
Elvin is a Deaf Auslan user with a passion for Animals and is excited to meet you and your furry loved ones!
Before booking in ensure that:
- If you're bringing a dog, it is leashed trained
- If you're bringing a cat, that it can stay still when directed by its owner
- If you would like to bring another type of pet, that it can stay still for a photo and is safe for others to be around
- Your animal is groomed prior to attending
- Your animal is comfy with flashing lights as the camera will have a flash
What will I need to bring to the shoot?
- Animal treats/toys
- Animal costume (if your animal likes these)
- Leash and crate
A week prior to the event, you will be sent an email with directions for entering and exiting the building and a reminder of what to bring.
This event is totally free but spots are strictly limited so book in early.
If you are late for your spot, you will not be able to participate.
Event & ticketing detailsRegister
Dates & Times
|Sat 2 Mar 1pm-3:45pm every 15 minutes (1pm, 1:15pm, 1:30pm etc)
|Are there any other ways we can assist you with accessibility? Just shoot an email to [email protected].
|This event is totally free but spots are strictly limited so book in early.
Footscray Community Arts
45 Moreland St, FootscrayGet directions
TrainAny western line to Footscray
Tram82 to stop 64 (Footscray Station)