Queer PHOTO - Workshop: Cyanotype Photography with Isabella Capezio
Image: by Isabella Capezio
Artist and RMIT Lecturer, Isabella Capezio, is your teacher for this hands-on photography workshop!
** This event has sold out! Watch this space in case extra sessions can be added **
Want to be added to the wait list for this event? Just fill in this little form here --> midsumma.org.au/waitlist.
Throughout this class, you will:
- Be introduced to the history of cyanotype photography
- Learn how to up-cycle clothes to create new artworks
- Produce cyanotypes in varying camera-less methods using both objects and pre-prepared images
- Learn about contemporary forms of this medium
What should I bring?
- An old smock, apron, or clothing you don't mind getting dirty
- Closed-toe shoes
- Any light-coloured old clothes you are happy to up-cycle
- Objects with interesting shapes, transparencies, and edges: leaves, lace, flowers
- A Laptop with Photoshop*
This event is free but capacity is limited so bookings are essential.
No prior experience is necessary.
*Although limited, there will be some laptops available to borrow if participants are unable to bring their own.
You can also meet Isabella Capezio in the event: Queer PHOTO - PHOTOGRAPHY PANEL - Navigating a Male Dominated Industry.
Event & ticketing detailsSold Out
Dates & Times
|Sun 10 Mar 1pm
|Sun 10 Mar 1pm (sighted guide)
|Are there any other ways we can assist you with accessibility? Just shoot an email to [email protected].
|This event is free but capacity is limited so bookings are essential.
Footscray Community Arts
45 Moreland St, FootscrayGet directions
TrainAny western line to Footscray
Tram82 to stop 64 (Footscray Station)